For generations, Bel Air has ranked among the most prestigious residential communities in the city of Los Angeles. A key part of the Platinum Triangle – along with Beverly Hills and Holmby Hills – this exclusive district is dominated by both historic and contemporary estates, and presents a level of privacy that has made it a preferred destination for the rich and famous. Hilton & Hyland, the preeminent luxury real estate firm, is the leading solution for navigating the Bel Air real estate market and investing in the finest homes available today.
Rick Hilton and Jeff Hyland formed Hilton & Hyland in 1993, and quickly grew it into a significant presence in the Los Angeles real estate market. Hilton, a scion of the Hilton Hotel family, is an erudite and skillful professional with longstanding ties to the industry as well as the city’s high society. Hyland has fostered a reputation not only as an accomplished and lauded real estate broker, but also as an architectural historian whose books on luxury estates in Los Angeles are essential reading. Together, and with a team of handpicked associates, the firm delivers a caliber of insight, skill, and professionalism that is unmatched.
With the support of Christie’s International Real Estate – one of the world’s largest and most respected brokerage firms – Hilton & Hyland also offers access to a multitude of tools and resources that is crucial for luxury Bel Air, Holmby Hills and Beverly Hills real estate transactions. As Bel Air real estate is particularly sought after by investors with high expectations, and homes are often priced in the multi-millions, the standard and reputation associated with both the Christie’s and Hilton & Hyland names is an invaluable asset.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Bel Air real estate for the following qualities:
- Features some of the most expensive properties in the area, with average listing prices hovering in the $5 million to $6 million range.
- As of the second quarter of 2012, the median sales price is up a remarkable 24.3% compared to the same period in 2011.
- A prosperous community, where the median income is $207,938.
- An exceptional selection of luxury residences, from historic ranch homes to modern architectural masterpieces, tucked away on private grounds.
- Access to excellent local public and private schools, the shops of the Golden Triangle, and numerous attractions and activities.