The Beverly Hills real estate market is never anything short of exceptional. Multi-million dollar architectural masterpieces are in abundance, the quality of life is unparalleled, and residents include Hollywood stars, entertainment moguls, entrepreneurs, and high-profile investors from around the world. Hilton & Hyland – one of the top real estate firms serving the city of Los Angeles – is the most trusted way for both luxury homebuyers and sellers to enter this exclusive market as well as get the most out of it.
Founded by Rick Hilton, of the legendary Hilton Hotel family, and Jeff Hyland, one of the most esteemed architectural historians in the nation, the firm has managed the purchase and sale of high-end Beverly Hills real estate since 1993. The involvement of Hilton & Hyland immediately inspires confidence, and makes accessible a team of lauded agents who can anticipate the needs of high net worth clients, support and execute every step of the luxury Beverly Hills real estate transaction to the highest standards, and deliver the best possible results.
Hilton & Hyland recommends the Beverly Hills real estate market for its following benefits:
- Among the most valuable real estate in the city, with average listing prices at almost USD $4.7 million.
- During the period of Nov 2011 and Jan 2012, median prices increased by from the previous month 25.7%, and a cumulative 14.6% over the past 5 years.
- Home to some of the wealthiest people in the city, with a median income of $65,507, as recorded by the 2010 Census.
- Exclusive properties that range from the historic to contemporary, and are beautifully appointed inside and out.
- Access to way of life that includes privacy, excellent public and private schools, and convenient access to the commerce and culture of the city.