Among the most distinctive residential neighborhoods in Los Angeles is The Hollywood Hills, which is nestled in the southeast Santa Monica Mountains and flanked by the famous Hollywood sign. This iconic destination is seeing growing interest from luxury investors, as the location is private, the atmosphere is laid back, the property selection is diverse, and prices are attractive. Hilton & Hyland, the leading real estate firm serving the high-end Los Angeles real estate market, is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Hollywood Hills homes as well as an unprecedented caliber of service.
Since 1993, Hilton & Hyland has been responsible for many high profile sales in Los Angeles, including one of the most expensive to date – the $85 Million Spelling Manor in 2011. Founders Rick Hilton and Jeff Hyland have spearheaded their company with countless years of success and expertise, with Hilton as a successful developer, investor, and descendent of the legendary hotel clan, and Hyland as a prominent architectural historian, author, and broker. Both bring to the table an unparalleled passion for real estate, and have fostered a team of gifted professionals who are always striving for perfection when it comes to managing a purchase or sale.
Hilton & Hyland is also an exclusive affiliate of one the world’s most esteemed brokerage firms – Christie’s International Real Estate. This further puts the best possible tools and resources in your hands, which is invaluable for any luxury transaction in the Hollywood Hills real estate market, the Platinum Triangle or the many other prestigious LA neighborhoods. To no surprise, the firm has gathered an impressive list of clientele that includes well-known celebrities, entertainment moguls, socialites, and political luminaries.
Hilton & Hyland recommends Hollywood Hills real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- The average listing price is $2,451,711.00, which is more affordable than some other luxury communities.
- Growth is steady, and sales prices in October 2012 are up by 5% in comparison to the same period in 2011.
- The market presents an attractive mix of real estate, including popular Mid-Century Modern homes, contemporary properties, and classic architectural gems.
- Notable neighborhoods including the iconic Bird Streets, Outpost Estates, Mount Olympus, and Beachwood Canyon.
- An affluent and attractive population, with a median income of $71,717 – almost twice that of the median income of Los Angeles.
- A wonderfully tranquil location that is still within reach of all the culture and commerce that the city has to offer.