LA REAL ESTATE MARKET
Established in 1993, Hilton & Hyland has overseen countless high-end transactions and is now one of the most noted purveyors of luxury homes in the Los Angeles real estate market. The brainchild of Rick Hilton and Jeff Hyland, this is an indomitable company that embodies the prestige and distinction of two remarkably successful careers. Hilton brings to the firm a professional finesse that has been honed by his hotelier background and numerous independent real estate projects. Hyland is a respected architectural historian who is the author of several books and has an exhaustive understanding of properties in the area.
As an affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, the firm offers a comprehensive array of resources that can deftly manage every possible situation. Both purchases and sales are held to the highest standard, and agents not only aim to honor the Hilton & Hyland name, but also the reputation of one of the world’s most cherished auction houses and network of real estate firms. Clients of Hilton & Hyland have ranged from entrepreneurs to sports stars and entertainment moguls, all seeking to buy or sell multi-million dollar properties in districts such as Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, and The Platinum Triangle of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Holmby Hills.
Hilton & Hyland is excited to report the following Los Angeles real estate market trends:
- As of the second quarter of 2015, median home sale price as a ratio to the asking price is 117%, reflecting marked increase from the year prior.
- Los Angeles is the second largest economic center in the nation, with a GMP in excess of $755 Billion.
- A variety of upscale neighborhoods to choose from, including exclusive beachfront districts and private gated communities.
- Properties for sale include classic estates and contemporary architectural gems, as well as new construction.
- The quality of life continues to excel, and offers benefits such as a thriving economy, excellent schools, and endless shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife opportunities.