Since 1993, Hilton & Hyland has distinguished itself among the top brokerage firms in Los Angeles. A founding affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, the company is often the first name mentioned among the wealthiest and most influential buyers and sellers of luxury real estate, and is a consistent multi million-dollar producer in all of the distinctive neighborhoods of the city. If you desire a superlative professional resource for your next investment, count on an award-winning firm that is dedicated to bringing unmatched services to every step of a purchase or sale.
The company has managed some of the most high-profile luxury real estate transactions, including the recent sale of the famed Spelling Manor in 2011. But the association with big names is not why Hilton & Hyland has surpassed its peers in the industry. With its longstanding local professional relationships and network of affluent investors, the firm is a highly effective way for buyers to search for properties for sale and for sellers to gain visibility on the market. It has also developed and refined its luxury real estate services over the years, and steadily gathered a team of over 100 of the most successful real estate agents working today. Supplemental materials such as the firm’s website and luxury real estate blog can help illuminate one of the most complex and expensive markets in the nation.
The following are just a few reasons why luxury real estate in Los Angeles is so highly coveted:
- Luxury properties range from contemporary homes to landmark residences designed by architects such as Frank Lloyd Wright and Richard Neutra.
- Median prices for luxury homes range from $1.29 Million in a neighborhood such as Brentwood to $1.78 Million in Bel Air.
- Prices of luxury real estate continue to be stable despite the economy, as quality and demand are high.
- The mild year round Mediterranean climate makes Los Angeles one of the best places to live.
- The city enjoys a prosperous economy, filled with business opportunities across a wide range of industries, from entertainment to technology.